House Removals Prices
VAN AND MAN SERVICE
- LWB Van or Luton van
- Man Who Assists
- Minimum Charge 2 hours
LUTON VAN + 2 MEN
- Luton Van
- 2 Men Who Assists
- Minimum Charge 2 hours
LUTON VAN + 3 MEN
- Luton Van
- 3 Men Who Assists
- Minimum Charge 4 hours
Moving houses is one of the most important steps that you go through in your life. A household moving day will be enjoyable experience and won’t involve any barriers or difficulties if you choose the right reputable house removals company. Roland Removals has proven expertise, which helps them to prepare and move your household goods in a efficient way.
MOVING AND PACKING WITH ROLAND REMOVALS
Roland Removals is a fully insured house removals company based in London. We offer a complete list of household moving and packing services. Whether you are relocating in the UK or moving locally in London, we offer the best customised packing and removals options for you.
Based on your preferences we may perform different packing services:
- Full-service packing – our professional movers will perform a comprehensive packing of your entire goods, using the best packing techniques and high-quality packaging.
- Partial packing – Is an option to choose if you want our team to only pack specific items or in a preferred room.
- Fragile only packing – our staff will pack your kitchen, glass, Paintings and other fragile items by using the most secure and solid packaging
- Self-packing (DIY) – if you decide to pack yourself we will be glad to help you by providing you with quality packing boxes, tapes, bubble wrap and other tools.
Essential services for moving house:
- Loading – movers will wrap and label all of your belongings carefully before loading and fastening them into the van to secure their safety during transportation.
- Transporting – we’ve got this covered with specially designed delivery vans equiped with moving blankets, straps and hydraulic lifts.
- Unloading – all items are inventoried so our staff deliver your possessions to the right room or place of your choice efficiently and precise.
Roland Removals provide additional services upon your request:
- Secure and climate controlled storage for a long and short-term needs
- Dismantling/assembling – some of your items might not be transportable unless dismantled. Our skilled staff will dismantle and reassemble any furniture to make your relocation straightforward.
- Crating – basic packaging is not good enough for valuables such as expensive electronics, luxury collectibles and artworks. We offer crating service to eliminate the risk of damaging property whilst relocating.
- Unpacking – Roland Removals professionals will unwrap all the belongings from shrink wrap, boxes and blankets and will place them in your possessions in a desired room. We will also dispose of any waste.
HOW DO I CHOOSE SAFE AND EFFICIENT HOUSE REMOVALS COMPANY?
You have probably heard of horror stories about moving companies. To help you overcome the anxiety of choosing the best house removals company in the UK we have created a list of questions that you need to ask yourself before making a decision to get trouble-free moving experience.
WHY HIRE PROFESSIONAL HOUSE removals company?
When it comes to moving and packing, it is essential to hire experienced and insured professionals.
Hiring reputable removals company will ensure that your belongings are handled, packed and moved carefully. This will certainly reduce a chance of damaging your goods and property as well as personal injury of the staff. Hiring professional house removals company also ensure punctual arrival to the site and delivery of your belongings on time.
Finally, professional household relocation company must not only be fully licensed but insured also. They should also provide you with clean, uniformed and polite movers.
Should I GET REFERRALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS?
When your search for “house removals near me” , Internet will offer you a lot of seems to be real pictures and promising ads. We believe the right way to minimise the chances of hiring none professional house removals in London is to get recommendations. Ask around your friends and relatives, estate agents, furniture stores and interior designers.
Another great way to check on house removals service reputation is to read through online reviews posted by previous clients on Social Media and Google, Trustpiltot, Yelp and other listings. Once you have found few house removals companies that you like, make a phone call to get a quote, and discuss any details regarding your move. You can also arrange a face to face meeting with companies representative if you have any doubts and worries.
Should I HAVE A MOVING PLAN?
We believe all good things in this world starts from a good plan. Roland Removals provides you with a dedicated moving consultant to create a detailed plan that consist from following steps:
- Mark the most valuable items to be organised and moved.
- Have a copy of the floor plan ready, it helps removals manager to organise relocation in details.
- Arrange a packing service including suitable packing supplies and enough time to prepare everything for moving day.
- Decide what you plan to do with waste and unwanted items.They can be donated to charity, sold or picked up by friends and family
- Arrange and supervise the packing and moving of items on a day by house removals specialists.
- Book unpacking services at the new place, as well as other home care services such as cleaning, disposal of waste, etc.
- Arrange insurance for valuables which are to be handled by household movers.
Do I need to oversee DURING MOVING DAY?
We recommend a light supervision just to make sure that the items are being packed and handled the way you’d like. Please remember a good house removals company will provide you with trained professionals who know how to perform their jobs, give them space and they will do their best for you.
Get in Touch